Well, one of the first things I see this morning is all the derision headed Rachel Maddow’s way for her stupid segment last night. You have to admit, it’s funny. Wow…just wow. Someone actually used Tucker Carlson’s signature bewildered look to indicate his consternation (see header above) at her stupidity. LOL Seriously, the woman is not only clueless and being used, but she’s the perfect example of how the libtards are crashing in flames. I hate to use the name-calling, but I can think of no better word to describe this woman. A liberal retard. Where is her brain? Does she have one? Or is she just a robot doing what she is told? In what universe did she really think it was okay to indict herself by illegally sharing someone else’s tax return, over-hype it on her show for half an hour while spouting inane rhetoric, and then anti-climatically show that Donald Trump paid a lot of income tax back in 2005. sigh. As The Spectator Index tweeted here:
President Trump’s tax rate from 2005, 25.3% of his $150 million income, is higher than the tax rate Bernie Sanders paid in 2014 at 13.5%.
This was just one of the zingers that Twitchy’s post “Rachel Maddow’s promise of must-see TV instead has viewers struggling to stay woke” showcased. It was social media’s response to her stupidity that was the funny stuff, as several articles attested to. I had many hearty chuckles reading through the mostly tweets that surfaced. My apologies to all the tweeters, but it was looking horrible trying to give everyone credit and I don’t know how to embed tweets. If you go to the original articles, the credits are there. 🙂
Some others from Twitchy’s post:
- BREAKING MSNBC NEWS: Trump paid millions of dollars in taxes in 2005.
- What is going on right now…answer: Nothing, vigorously
- A disappointment, in 536 acts
- Is she crazy? NYT had Trump’s 1995 taxes with a much much bigger scoop: $1 billion loss.
- the NYT had a much bigger Trump tax scoop with much less annoying wind-up and irresponsible and unhelpful speculation
I actually read Breitbart’s post first “Epic Fail: Rachel Maddow Mocked After Dragging Out Trump Tax ‘Scoop’” and they found some great ones too.
- Maddow is going to show us the tax return at 9:57, isn’t she?
- I think Maddow’s staff lost the tax return.
- if you have news, Rachel, please tell us. soon. I’m not young.
- According to a poll I just took of my congressional district, 100% of my constituents want Rachel Maddow to show us the tax return now.
- It takes less time to fill out your taxes than for Rachael Maddow to get to what’s in Trump’s taxes
- and my favorite: Rachel Maddow announces she will release Donald Trump’s tax returns as a 10-episode Netflix series.
And Breitbart also was the one to point out
“You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago,” the White House responded in a statement, adding that it is “totally illegal to steal and publish tax returns.”
Natural News also did an excellent piece here: “Trump tax return “bombshell” BACKFIRE… Trump paid $38M in taxes in 2005… MSNBC becomes Comedy Central” with a lot of interesting facts about how MSNBC people have been caught not paying taxes themselves. Hmmm…pot calling the kettle black??? Wow…they’re second in the race to be the most fake news now! Wonder how CNN can trump this? LOL 😉
And I think I’ll leave this post with the best in derision from Mark Dice, who I really like for boldly telling it like it is:
Now MSNBC needs to get rid of Rachel Maddow like Fox News got rid of Megyn Kelly.
Addendum: I don’t think Maddow’s ever gonna hear the end of this…now Michelle Malkin is wondering what Maddow’s next big scoop will be…
#NextMaddowBombshell Two pages of Trump’s algebra homework from 1960.
Ohmigod…too funny! LMAO Someone else tweeted:
@michellemalkin Maybe she has proof that Trump cut the tags off of his mattress.
I can’t stop laughing…what a great way to start the day! 😀